※In order to protect your interests, please read these terms of service carefully. When you register, agreeing to these terms means that you have reached a consensus with this website agreement, and agree to and abide by this agreement.
The privacy statement of this website is the promise of this website to protect the privacy of users. In view of the nature of the network and the nature of the services provided by this website, this website will inevitably have a direct or indirect interaction with you. Therefore, we hereby explain the collection, use and protection policies of this website for users’ personal information, please You must read carefully:
1. When you register and log in on this website and use the services provided by this website, with your consent and confirmation, this website will ask you to provide some personal information through registration forms and other forms.
2. This website will not use the information you provide for other purposes without your consent and confirmation.
3. This website will strictly manage and protect the information you provide. This website will use corresponding technology to prevent your personal information from being lost, stolen or tampered with.
4. Users have the following rights with respect to their personal data:
(1) Inquire and request reading at any time;
(2) Request supplements or changes at any time;
(3) Request deletion at any time.
5. This website can use the collected personal data beyond the necessary scope if one of the following conditions is met:
(1) Your written consent has been obtained;
(2) To avoid the imminent dangers you face in terms of life, body or property;
(3) To prevent the rights and interests of others from being seriously harmed;
(4) To promote the public interest and not harm your major interests.
6. Any information you publish in the service provided by this website for network communication will become public information. Therefore, we remind and ask you to carefully consider whether it is necessary to disclose your personal information in these areas.
7. The guardian shall bear the primary responsibility for protecting the privacy of minors in the network environment.
8. This website is exempt from liability in any of the following situations.
(1) Any personal information leakage caused by you telling others the user password or sharing the registered account with others;
(2) Any personal information leakage, loss, embezzlement or tampering caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to computer systems, hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.;
(3) When government agencies require this website to disclose personal information in accordance with legal procedures, this website will provide personal information in accordance with the requirements of law enforcement agencies or for public safety purposes. Any disclosure in this case.