With a huge number of smartphones launching in India over the last few weeks, users have got the opportunity to pick from a wide variety of options. The only thing that matters is the budget and required features. Even ecommerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart among others also provide offers on newly launched models making it more accessible to people. If you are waiting to buy Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G, then you should know that Flipkart is offering discount, exchange and bank offers on the phone. You can get the phone originally priced at Rs. 47,990 for Rs. 26,999. Want to know how this has become possible? Here is all you need to know about the offer on Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G.
Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G price cut on Flipkart
The Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage is available at a discount of 17 percent on Flipkart. That is you can get the phone for Rs. 39,999 and save Rs. 7,991 from its market price. But wait, that's not all! You can bring down the cost of the smartphone further via exchange and bank offers.
Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G on Flipkart: Exchange offer
If you buy Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G via exchange then you can save up to Rs. 13,000 more on the phone. And hence the price of the phone can come down to Rs. 26,999. The only thing you need to do is check the availability of the exchange offer at your place. You will have to enter the pincode of your area on the ecommerce website while ordering the phone to know the same.
Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G on Flipkart: Bank offers
Here are the bank offers being offered by Flipkart on Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G:
1. Up to 10 percent instant discount on BOB Credit Card transactions.
2. Up to 10 percent instant discount on Standard Chartered Credit EMI, Debit and Credit Card transactions.
3. Rs. 3000 off on SBI Credit Card transactions.
4. Up to 10 percent instant discount on YES Bank Credit Card EMI transactions.
5. 10 percent off on SBI Credit Card, up to Rs. 750, on orders of Rs. 5000 and above.
6. You can get 5 percent unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
7. Rs. 250 off on SBI Credit Card transactions.
However, you are advised to check the terms and conditions before applying for the offers.